KOCOME

About


I'm Natassha, a languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!

I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

I will be deleting this blog, so please follow me here for more reviews


Navigation


Brand
 
Etude House
Tony Moly
The face shop
The Saem
Clio
Mamonde
It's skin
Skinfood
Peripera
Lioele
Skin79

Other Brand


Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

HOLIKA HOLIKA: Aqua Jelly Petit BB Cream
ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
ETUDE HOUSE: Rosy tint Lips
ETUDE HOUSE: Precious Mineral Any Cushion
BANILA CO: It Radiant CC Melting Pact SPF32++
THE FACE SHOP: Face it Smart Capsule Color Control Cream SPF40 PA++
ETUDE HOUSE: Dear Darling Tint
NATURE REPUBLIC: Botanical Eco crayon Lip Rouge
MAMONDE: Pure Tinted Lips
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
Get it Beauty Box by memebox


Message me
Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow me on Bloglovin' to see all my posts and comment!






Leave your comment^^

comments powered by Disqus
Peripera: Peri's tint water Review
 Heyyy ^^
Today I am going to review one more lip tint (I looove lip tints) from one korean brand I've been really wanting to try since forever, and it's Peripera!

Peripera products have been in my -wish list- since forever, however, I always found myself buying some other products and ended up without money to buy Peripera ^^'

Anyway...




Description
"Like juice, this water tint spreads upon lips with vivid colors. 
With a single touch perfectly dewy colors give an elegant look.
Fruit complex help give vitality to the lips"

Volume: 6.5ml


Packaging
The product comes in a nice box packaging with peripera's doll which is soo pretty ^^ 
(The art is by Mari Kim)


On the inside, we have this cute bottle packaging which contains the lip tint ^^
The bottle is somewhere between glass and plastic, it doesn't feel heavy at all to be glass, but it gives me the impression that if I drop it, it will break. 



The bottle is soo pretty, I'm in love with the little doll tbh.


Consistency
The tint is really liquid, which makes it easy to blend the product to the lips.

Applicator
The applicator is so soft ^^
It's a bit angled, so it makes the application very easy, specially if trying to achieve the gradient effect!



Smell
The smell is so nice, it smells just like fruits. I really like it, but it if you don't like scented products, don't worry, it doesn't last long, so your lips won't smell much!

Color

I got the color
No.2 Pink Juice [핑크 쥬스]
I thought the color was going to be really dark, but it is actually a nice subtle color.
Since it is liquid, you can achieve the color you want according to the number of layers you apply. ^^

Inner portion of the lips


Fully applied to the lips


Lasting Power
Because it is liquid, the lasting power is not a lot, specially, if like me, you lick your lips all the time.
Also, you need to keep in mind that, if you apply it very cheer, it will not last a lot.





Rating 
3.5/5




Thank you for reading ^^
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Labels: , , , ,



Past | Future