KOCOME

About


I'm Natassha, a languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!

I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

I will be deleting this blog, so please follow me here for more reviews


Navigation


Brand
 
Etude House
Tony Moly
The face shop
The Saem
Clio
Mamonde
It's skin
Skinfood
Peripera
Lioele
Skin79

Other Brand


Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

HOLIKA HOLIKA: Aqua Jelly Petit BB Cream
ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
ETUDE HOUSE: Rosy tint Lips
ETUDE HOUSE: Precious Mineral Any Cushion
BANILA CO: It Radiant CC Melting Pact SPF32++
THE FACE SHOP: Face it Smart Capsule Color Control Cream SPF40 PA++
ETUDE HOUSE: Dear Darling Tint
NATURE REPUBLIC: Botanical Eco crayon Lip Rouge
MAMONDE: Pure Tinted Lips
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
Get it Beauty Box by memebox


Message me
Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow me on Bloglovin' to see all my posts and comment!






Leave your comment^^

comments powered by Disqus
Etude House: Sweet Recipe Candy Stick Review
Hello ^^
I really love lip tints and lip products overall, so I was reaaally wanting to try this lip tint/balm from Etude House's Sweet Recipe line!
So here is the review ^^

No.1 Strawberry Candy
No.2 Orange Candy
No.3 Lemon Candy




Description

"Tint gloss type that contains tint ingredient, as soon as applied to lips, it turns to luscious and lovely color creating smooth lips"

Volume: 2gr

Packaging
The packaging has to be one of the cutest things ever, reminds me of Christmas time, because candy canes are my favorite seasonal candy ever! lol.

I really like the fact that it's super easy to carry around, and the cap is not loose, so you won't worry if it opens up and stuff like that.

Downside of this packaging is the fact that you need to -turn the end- of the tube so the product comes out, and I always, always, always kind of break them on the inside, do you get what I mean?. Like chapsticks and some other lip balms, when taking the product out they just.... break, so I always find myself having to push the product with my finger while I turn the end at the same time.

well.... This ones are really weak and I have already break them
T_T


Consistency
One of the best things about this lip balm is the fact that it very, very moisturizing on the lips, and it's not sticky which makes it nice to wear ^^b


Finish
The finish is very pretty and makes the lips look so juicy and moisturized!


Lasting Power
This color does last a long time as well, even after you drink or eat, the color lips will remain tinted but of course, it looks less glossy with time.



1. Strawberry Candy 

Color
This one has to be my favorite among the three of them. 
I really like darker lip clors, and I'm not really into pink lips, but I found this color to be really pretty and I've been wearing it almot every day.


On the lips



2. Orange Candy 


Color
Even if the color looks really orange, in fact, it comes as a combination of orange/light pink when on the lips.
If you keep building up the color, you will get a pinkish color :)

The color is pretty but it can be a bit tricky because indoor it looks orange and with natural lightening as the picture, looks pinkish.

On the lips



3. Lemon Candy 

Color
This is the lightest color imo, it looks so soft and pretty on the lips.
It ives a really light pink color to the lips :)

On the lips


See you guys soon !!
Thank you for reading ^^

Labels: , , , ,



Past | Future