KOCOME

About


I'm Natassha, a languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!

I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

I will be deleting this blog, so please follow me here for more reviews


Navigation


Brand
 
Etude House
Tony Moly
The face shop
The Saem
Clio
Mamonde
It's skin
Skinfood
Peripera
Lioele
Skin79

Other Brand


Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

HOLIKA HOLIKA: Aqua Jelly Petit BB Cream
ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
ETUDE HOUSE: Rosy tint Lips
ETUDE HOUSE: Precious Mineral Any Cushion
BANILA CO: It Radiant CC Melting Pact SPF32++
THE FACE SHOP: Face it Smart Capsule Color Control Cream SPF40 PA++
ETUDE HOUSE: Dear Darling Tint
NATURE REPUBLIC: Botanical Eco crayon Lip Rouge
MAMONDE: Pure Tinted Lips
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
Get it Beauty Box by memebox


Message me
Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow me on Bloglovin' to see all my posts and comment!






Leave your comment^^

comments powered by Disqus
TonyMoly: Water Jelly Tint Review
Hello guys :)
Today I will be reviewing the Tonymoly Water Jelly Tint in both colors, so if you like lip tints as I do, please keep on reading ^^

Left: No.02 Strawberry Jelly
Right: No.01 Pomegranate Jelly 


Description
"This gel-based tint, without the sticky texture, can glide over your lips smoothly to keep your lips moisturized with a burst of color. Made from berry complex, raspberry, blueberry and cranberry extract formulas to keep you super hydrated all day."



No.1 Pomegranate Jelly

Packaging:
Comes in a transparent plastic bottle, really light weight and easy to carry around.
The cap fits the bottle so well that you won't need to worry about the product leaking.


Consistency:
This is actually the first time for me to try any jelly-like lip product so I didn't know what to expect in matters of consistency, surprisingly I really liked it, it's really easy to blend and to build up the color and doesn't make my lips dry either.

Applicator:
I actually found myself liking the applicator, the brush is soft and kind of angled which makes it easy to apply to the lips and it's really good to achieve gradient effect :)

*For the application, apply a few dots on your lips and the blend it with your finger*



Smell:
As for smell, it has a light fruity smell that I really enjoy. But it vanishes after the application.

Taste:
This is in fact the only thing I didn't like about this lip tint, it does have a bit of strong taste to it depending on how much you apply.

Color:
This has to be one of my favorite things, the color is really pretty and it looks so natural when blended in your lips, you can also build the color up by applying more layers.

Lasting Power:
I have to say this lip tint in one of the few ones that actually last long on my lips. Obviously, it depends on how much you apply. But i don't find myself having to re apply it often.



No.2 Strawberry Jelly

For this part, I will include only the pictures of the product because everything has been reviewed above :)
You can find some swatches of both products at the end of the blog post ;)


I absolutely love the smell of this lip tint better. It's sooo yummy, smells just like strawberries.


Swatches:

Overall:
5 stars ^^
What's your favorite lip tint?. Let me know in the comments section :)
And thank you so much for reading ^^

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Past | Future