KOCOME

About


I'm Natassha, a languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!

I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

I will be deleting this blog, so please follow me here for more reviews


Navigation


Brand
 
Etude House
Tony Moly
The face shop
The Saem
Clio
Mamonde
It's skin
Skinfood
Peripera
Lioele
Skin79

Other Brand


Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

HOLIKA HOLIKA: Aqua Jelly Petit BB Cream
ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
ETUDE HOUSE: Rosy tint Lips
ETUDE HOUSE: Precious Mineral Any Cushion
BANILA CO: It Radiant CC Melting Pact SPF32++
THE FACE SHOP: Face it Smart Capsule Color Control Cream SPF40 PA++
ETUDE HOUSE: Dear Darling Tint
NATURE REPUBLIC: Botanical Eco crayon Lip Rouge
MAMONDE: Pure Tinted Lips
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
Get it Beauty Box by memebox


Message me
Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow me on Bloglovin' to see all my posts and comment!






Leave your comment^^

comments powered by Disqus
TonyMoly: Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream Review
Hello, Hello everyone  !!
I'm so excited because one of my korean makeup packages arrived this week, and that's enough to be sooo excited about,ㅋㅋㅋ

From the first order, the first product I want to review is…

TonyMoly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream

I seriously need to stop taking pictures at 2am in the morning, or they come out this dark -_-


This is the first time for me trying out any TonyMoly BB Cream.

Comes in a plastic tube, with a cute pink cap.
The packaging is quite cute and it looks so pretty on a Vanity table :)


Description
"The self-luminous BB Cream moisturizes the skin and maximizes the radiance of the skin"

- Provides moisture and radiance to your skin -
- Provides firmness, smoothness and radiance (again) -
- Covers Blemishes -

This BB Cream contains SPF37 PA++ so you can skip sunscreen if you want to!
And the volume is 45g


what I like about this is the fact that you don't need to squeeze the bottle really hard in order to get the product as so many others. But as you can see from the picture, it can become a bit messy after use.


The BB Cream comes in only one shade, which a bit like a W13 [Natural Beige] from Etude House or even just a bit lighter
As for consistency it is creamy, but not hard to blend, it runs smoothly when applying ^^

Also, it has a nice "clean and a bit floral" scent to it which is very subtle, and you don't feel it after you apply it. I found myself really loving this scent :)

It has a semi matte finish to it, and you don't need to set it with powder, which is one of the things I liked the most because applying powder can make your skin dry >.<

Coverage wise, it has light to medium coverage, you can build it up, but you must be really careful because since it's a cream product, too much of it can make your face look cakey.
Also, if you have lots of imperfections and need to use a concealer, I would suggest to apply a liquid concealer, no stick concealer or cream because it can make your face cake!


Consistency :)

Sorry you may have to see my face T_T
Eww, I didn't even know my face looked like this, but it's getting really dry and hormones are not really helping~
But as you can see, coverage is quite decent~


Likes
"Clean" scent
Smooth to blend
High SPF
Semi matte finish (No need of powder)


Dislikes
I wish they had much more colors available
 Too light to use it in summer
Light to medium coverage (I would like to use without having to use concealer too!)
Cakes on dry patches
Not as moisturizing as I hoped


Overall: For people with oily skin, IMO

I think this BB Cream will work wonder to people with oily skin, if you have dry skin like me, it will cake and will dry your skin even more.


I think this is it for now!
I hope to hear your thought on this BB Cream!

Good Bye everyone ^^

Labels: , , , ,



Past | Future