KOCOME

About


I'm Natassha, a languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!

I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

I will be deleting this blog, so please follow me here for more reviews


Navigation


Brand
 
Etude House
Tony Moly
The face shop
The Saem
Clio
Mamonde
It's skin
Skinfood
Peripera
Lioele
Skin79

Other Brand


Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

HOLIKA HOLIKA: Aqua Jelly Petit BB Cream
ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
ETUDE HOUSE: Rosy tint Lips
ETUDE HOUSE: Precious Mineral Any Cushion
BANILA CO: It Radiant CC Melting Pact SPF32++
THE FACE SHOP: Face it Smart Capsule Color Control Cream SPF40 PA++
ETUDE HOUSE: Dear Darling Tint
NATURE REPUBLIC: Botanical Eco crayon Lip Rouge
MAMONDE: Pure Tinted Lips
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
Get it Beauty Box by memebox


Message me
Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow me on Bloglovin' to see all my posts and comment!






Leave your comment^^

comments powered by Disqus
✩ Review: Etude House Green Tea Nose Pack ✩
Hi everyone ^^
My nose is definitely one of my main problems when it comes to 'beauty', I have really large pores and quite some sebum [really gross, I know]. I really, really, wanted to try some nose packs, so I got the Green Tea nose pack by Etude House.


This side has a really soft texture and has a light green color


The other side comes attached to a film because it is the stick side. The sticky part is the one you put directly to your nose.  Just like a sticker!!


"Formulated with green tea, additives to remove oil and pore deep sebum"



Directions of use

1.  Wet nose with water
2. Remove clear film from pack.
3. Stick the adhesive side to nose.
4. Remove strip when dry.





So, it says it contains Green tea extract, the package says 0.1%, anyway, lol. It does smell like green tea, but it's more to the artificial side, so… we have artificial smell right there.

The moment you wet your nose to put on the strip, if you kind of wet it while putting it, it can get a bit sticky, almost like glue and it's kind of annoying, but you'll have to just wash your hands with soap and it will be fine.


When Using
Make sure to wet your nose really well,  so the strip actually sticks to it, make sure you wet the wings of your nose pretty well too and stick the strip pretty well in this parts so it can actually adhere there and take the excess oil  from this place.

It will dry after some minutes. Whenever I remove it, it kind of hurts me. lol. Because it's all dry and hard, almost like concrete, lol. So I would suggest to be careful while doing this. The strip is a bit larger than my nose, so it touches some areas of my cheeks. You don't want to pull too hard or it will make this areas dry.


After removing the Strip
GROSS!!
So, so gross~


But, as you can see it did worked for me. It does remove most sebum in my pores. 
I use this whenever I see I need it, every 2-3 days or so.


I hope you guys have found this review useful too. 
And I would like for you to tell me what other products have worked for you. It will be so interesting!!!


Thank you for reading :)

Labels: , , , , ,



Past | Future