KOCOME

About


I'm Natassha, a languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!

I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

I will be deleting this blog, so please follow me here for more reviews


Navigation


Brand
 
Etude House
Tony Moly
The face shop
The Saem
Clio
Mamonde
It's skin
Skinfood
Peripera
Lioele
Skin79

Other Brand


Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

HOLIKA HOLIKA: Aqua Jelly Petit BB Cream
ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
ETUDE HOUSE: Rosy tint Lips
ETUDE HOUSE: Precious Mineral Any Cushion
BANILA CO: It Radiant CC Melting Pact SPF32++
THE FACE SHOP: Face it Smart Capsule Color Control Cream SPF40 PA++
ETUDE HOUSE: Dear Darling Tint
NATURE REPUBLIC: Botanical Eco crayon Lip Rouge
MAMONDE: Pure Tinted Lips
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
Get it Beauty Box by memebox


Message me
Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow me on Bloglovin' to see all my posts and comment!






Leave your comment^^

comments powered by Disqus
✩ Review: Etude House Dress Room Sweet Look Body Lotion ✩
Hi guys :)
So today I'll posting a small review about one of Etude House Body Lotions. I got this as a sample from my trusted seller from Amazon [A-poly]. 
Dress Room Sweet Look Body Lotion [Travel Size]

This is one of the products from Dress Room line: Dress Room Sweet Look (pink bottle) as well as from Dress Room Lovely Look (purple bottle)

The Dress Room line comes in a set of body lotion, body wash and the travel sizes of this two products. You can also buy them separately if you want to.



It has a really light/pale pink color to it (Flash kind of makes it look white)


I don't really know whether this is absolutely white or kind of pale pinkish... lol. I'll leave it up to you.


Volume 
Regular Size: 300ml
Travel Size: 30ml


One thing to mention about this lotion is that it's highly scented, it smells kind of fruity and it's a bit strong in my opinion (Because I don't really like fruit-like smells), my mom by the other hand loved it, so I guess it depends on your personal preference.


Also, the consistency is more liquid than creamy, but I found to be really moisturizing, it leaves your skin feeling so soft, it absorbs quite fast so you won't have that sticky kind of feeling.

I really like to apply it after I've shaved my legs because of its amount of moisture.


I really, really like the packaging of the full size lotion, since it has a golden pump and I kind of found it so elegant as when you put it on top of your dressing table. The travel size is cute too ^^.


As for directions of use, it says to apply right after you've taken a shower and also, to avoid contact with the eyes.



So, thank you for reading and hope you've found this useful :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Past | Future