KOCOME

About


I'm Natassha, a languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!

I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

I will be deleting this blog, so please follow me here for more reviews


Navigation


Brand
 
Etude House
Tony Moly
The face shop
The Saem
Clio
Mamonde
It's skin
Skinfood
Peripera
Lioele
Skin79

Other Brand


Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

HOLIKA HOLIKA: Aqua Jelly Petit BB Cream
ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
ETUDE HOUSE: Rosy tint Lips
ETUDE HOUSE: Precious Mineral Any Cushion
BANILA CO: It Radiant CC Melting Pact SPF32++
THE FACE SHOP: Face it Smart Capsule Color Control Cream SPF40 PA++
ETUDE HOUSE: Dear Darling Tint
NATURE REPUBLIC: Botanical Eco crayon Lip Rouge
MAMONDE: Pure Tinted Lips
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
Get it Beauty Box by memebox


Message me
Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow me on Bloglovin' to see all my posts and comment!






Leave your comment^^

comments powered by Disqus
✩ Review: MAC Wonder Woman BB Cream ✩
Hi everyone :)
I'm back with a new review on MAC's Wonder Woman BB Cream
I heard some things about it from one of my friends who absolutely love it,  so I decided to try it out ^^
ok, so before I start, I would like to ask you guys if should I shorten the length of my reviews, because they are so long and it may result a bit boring to read them… So, what do you guys think??



Anyway… moving on with the review ^^

So damaged box ^^
It has the wonder woman on it (obviously -__- )
Packaging is so small, in fact I was expecting a bit more of product, but oh… well
So, you just squeeze the bottle so the product come out ;)
 I got shade #1, it kind of looks lighter on my hand, but it blends so nicely with my skin tone :)
My hands look so tan -___-
Ugly summer :(


"An intensely hydrating silky foundation that leaves skin looking and feeling great"

~ SPF 30++ ~
Volume: 40ml / 1.4 fl.oz


~ SPF 30++ ~
~ Nice coverage: Medium to Full coverage ~
~ Three shades: Light, Medium, Purple like (to conceal redness) ~


ok, so… first… I think mine is a fake version, it still says 'Made in Canada' in the packaging, but I have my doubts :/

This BB Cream is just like any other korean BB Cream, it has a great SPF and the coolest thing is that it comes in 3 shades… I was hoping to get the purple one since I really, really love products that have purple undertone because I have lots of redness and they help to conceal it, but it was out of stock so I got the shade #1

This product is a BB Cream/Foundation kind of thing… It has super good coverage which is weird because most BB Creams doesn't cover a lot, just light/medium coverage. so, definitely the coverage is something I really like about this :) 

It has a bit thick consistency to it, but however, it's easy to blend… and it lasts the whole afternoon... 
It is actually, a bit drying… so if you really dry face, I won't suggest it… it can leave a bit of white cast around dry areas.


So… here are some pictures :)
(enjoy my ugly cheeks -___-)

As you can see… I have too much redness in my cheeks… And dry cheeks as well…
(Someone, please tell me how to ged rid of it T_T)
    BEFORE                                    ||                                           AFTER

Isn't this just great??. I'm so happy with he results, from ugly, red cheeks to flawless look in just one coat !! 


Packaging: 
Coverage: 
Oil Control: 
Finish Look: 

I'm so, so, so in love with his product… ^^


I hope you find this review useful :)
And please, let me know your thoughts and comments~

  


Thank you for reading !!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Past | Future