KOCOME

About


I'm Natassha, a languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!

I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

I will be deleting this blog, so please follow me here for more reviews


Navigation


Brand
 
Etude House
Tony Moly
The face shop
The Saem
Clio
Mamonde
It's skin
Skinfood
Peripera
Lioele
Skin79

Other Brand


Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

HOLIKA HOLIKA: Aqua Jelly Petit BB Cream
ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
ETUDE HOUSE: Rosy tint Lips
ETUDE HOUSE: Precious Mineral Any Cushion
BANILA CO: It Radiant CC Melting Pact SPF32++
THE FACE SHOP: Face it Smart Capsule Color Control Cream SPF40 PA++
ETUDE HOUSE: Dear Darling Tint
NATURE REPUBLIC: Botanical Eco crayon Lip Rouge
MAMONDE: Pure Tinted Lips
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
Get it Beauty Box by memebox


Message me
Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow me on Bloglovin' to see all my posts and comment!






Leave your comment^^

comments powered by Disqus
Lioele: Silky Highlighter BB Touch Review
Hi everyone… 
I'm back with a new review of the Silky Highlighter BB Touch by Lioele. My friend got this product for me from Pinky Paradise over a month ago and I was so happy to try it out…
~Pump~
    
~Wide and Soft Brush~ 


~Product Coming out~
~Cleaning time~
So, you just open it and twist the brush off so you'll see the pink container is kind of fake and on the inside it's the real white container. You can also see the pump so don't press it because lots of product will come out.  Be really careful after you've finished cleaning the brush too,  and are going to put it all back together.


"Liole silky Highlighter BB Touch contains microscopic pearls, gives splendidness, shine to the skin, HYALURONIC ACID and ALOE extracts supply nutrition and moisture to the skin"

So the 'Hyaluronic Acid' caught my attention and I did a bit of research ^^

Hyaluronic Acid: Good for healing wounds, burns, skin ulcers, it's also used as a moisturizer and helps to prevent the effects of aging !!
Which is so amazing~  


Volume: 20ml



~ Packaging: it comes with a brush and a pump ~
~ It's really SHINee shiny ~



This Highlighter comes with a brush and a pump, so you just press it depending on how much product you want to apply.
You can actually remove the brush which is perfect to clean it since it can grow bacteria and we don't want that~
It has a medium thick cream consistency but it's easy to blend, also, it has a bit of a scent to it, but doesn't last much so you won't be bothered by the smell of it, it doesn't smell bad either… it just smells like… make up -___-

I've realized (by googling) some people use it as a Foundation/BB Cream since it has the word 'BB Touch' on the name, but I wouldn't suggest it… it's super light and you'll look a whole lot pale, besides it has the pearls and I guess you don't want them to be all over your face unless you want to look like Edward Cullen from Twilight when on the sun~ 
(So people would get nosebleeds and yell "look, she looks like edward, her face glides" and you'll be like…
)
lol, anyway…

I would advice not to use a lot of product either, it would seem too bright and look fake.
This highlighter does cake on dry skin, so I would suggest, if you have really dry skin on the part of your face where you want to Highlight, you better take a bit of product in your finger and dab, dab, dab  gently in that area~
Also… you have to wait until your bb cream is dry, else, it will cake too since they are both cream products~
I find it's a good idea to set it with powder, I, at least, prefer it that way, else it will make you look oily. So, first Highlight and then, the Powder. Don't put it after the powder because it will definitely cake.

The brush is quite big and at first I was worried about it being so wide, but it works perfectly for applying on the apples of your cheekbones, your forehead, chin and T zone as well as under our eyebrows~


So here are some pics on where to highlight  :)

 
where to highlight~

In order to look like this ^^



Packaging: 

Highlight: 

Oil Control: 

Finish Look: 


Thank you for reading and I hope you find this useful ^^

Labels: , ,



Past | Future